Listen to this article
-->

Translate

Everything About Bhutan Visa Extension, Route Permit Process - Bhutan Tr...




Today I got up early at 7:00 Am. Its early because slept at 2:30 Am, last night because of our nightout and parties there in various discs and bars. I observed there is no water in the tap in toilet and outside. Had to manage with little water in a plastic drum kept inside the toilet. Because of hesitation, I didn’t go inside the house to ask from them and couldn’t ask from Lubzang too, as he was still sleeping. As per his routine, he normally gets up at 8:30 Am.

I was without bath and brushing my mouth and face. I dressed up after cleaning my face with little water was there in my water bottle. Went inside to big a adieu to the family.

Thinley came out of the house and responded as “hi” to my knock on the door.

“I am leaving, just came to say bye to everyone” – I informed her
“No! You have breakfast, I have made it for you. Its ready” – I responded back
“I will be late, its already around 8:00 Am, I should go. I need to go and get my Permit from Immigration office” – I further informed her about the reason for my early leaving home.

So, I had to stay and to have the breakfast. Benefit is , now Lubzang also got up and we left for the Visa at Thimphu Immigration office together.

Rules for Permit Extension:
1. Fill Permit extension form available at the counter
2. Attach the Photocopy of Visa / Permit taken from Jaigaon / Phuentsholing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranded in Spiti's Monsoon Mystery: Unpredictable Journey | Day 18 | La...

oin me on an unexpected adventure in Spiti, where I find myself stranded amidst heavy rains and floods. While staying with a local family, I...