oin me on an unexpected adventure in Spiti, where I find myself stranded amidst heavy rains and floods. While staying with a local family, I witness the dramatic turn of events caused by the monsoon. Discover the warmth of Spiti's people and the challenges I face as I navigate through this unpredictable journey. Don't miss the surprising twist that awaits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stranded in Spiti's Monsoon Mystery: Unpredictable Journey | Day 18 | La...
oin me on an unexpected adventure in Spiti, where I find myself stranded amidst heavy rains and floods. While staying with a local family, I...
-
So welcome again this is the day 4 of my lahaul spiti by walk trip where I am doing adventurous walk of 650 kilometres in 35 days through ki...
-
Day 2 – Episode 5 – Bhutan Nightlife – Discs and Bars, Drinks, Movie – Camping Traveller India - Amice Zumtrul is a bar, which is a kara...
No comments:
Post a Comment