Listen to this article
-->

Translate

Paro City Tour, Bhutan, Paro Festival, Night Games - Episode 10 - Day 3

This is a fun and luxury day for me, when i am staying at Paro City only. Today i have a plan to visit Paro Festival, which is happening this year at Paro. Watch the complete video enjoy the shopping at this festival, See how do we make Duma ( Tradtional Paan of Bhutan), City Tour with me on the streets of Paro City, Bhutan and at the last, i will take you to the Games NIght in Paro City.

Games Nights is a temporary setup installed during the paro festival only. SO enjoy the video and dont forget to like and subscribe the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stranded in Spiti's Monsoon Mystery: Unpredictable Journey | Day 18 | La...

oin me on an unexpected adventure in Spiti, where I find myself stranded amidst heavy rains and floods. While staying with a local family, I...